At Stornelli Law Firm, we have a solid experience in assisting Italian and foreign clients in a broad range of contractual matters.
Signing a contract may cause several consequences, in terms of obligations, taxes, inheritance and liabilities, in Italy and abroad.
We assist our clients throughout the entire procedure, from the negotiation of terms up to contract executing.
Our goal is to guarantee a smooth process and a safe and cost effective agreement (e.g., by applying for tax credits or other kinds of benefit, according to specific circumstances).
We mainly focus on the following areas:
- Sale and purchase of residential and commercial properties (e.g., assistance from the negotiation stage up to closing, preliminary due diligence, draft and review of preliminary sale and purchase agreements, mediation with notary upon closing, etc.)
- Lease negotiation, drafting and enforcement
- Building contracts (for new constructions and renovation works)
- Subcontract agreements
- Employment contracts
- Non-compete agreements
- Private and Public Works contracts
- Contractual and Non-Contractual Liability Litigation
Contact us to discuss your individual case and get a free quote for our services.
Just fill in the form below: