At Stornelli Law Firm, we pursue all extrajudicial strategies focusing on our clients’ best interests. We attempt to avoid, as much as possible, any potential lawsuits.
However, our professionals are qualified and well-trained to protect our clients’ interests in Italian courts, if necessary, and/or by alternative dispute resolutions (i.e., mediation and arbitration procedures).
Specifically, our litigation experience is particularly robust within the following fields:
- Enforcement of foreign judgments
- Breach of real estate contracts
- Property litigation
- Construction defects
- Lender liability litigation
- Disputes among heirs (e.g., challenges to last wills and testaments)
- Eviction of rent arrears
- Debt recovery
- Compensation of damages
- Medical malpractice and personal injuries
- Professional negligence
- Insurance litigation
- Criminal litigation
- Family and matrimonial litigation
- Employment litigation
- Contractual and Non-Contractual Liability
Contact us to discuss your individual case and get a free quote for our services.
Just fill in the form below: