At Stornelli Law Firm, we provide legal assistance for a wide range of matters related to Italian property law.
We have substantial experience assisting our international clients through the entire cross-border real estate transaction process. Our efficiently organized office staff members can help our international clients overcome any language and cultural barriers that could impede their work in Italy.
Thanks to our experience with cross-border operations and to our extended network of professionals (e.g., notaries, attorneys, surveyors, real estate agents, etc.), our overseas clients can efficiently coordinate and handle most, if not all, Italian real estate activities and transactions without traveling to Italy.
For example, we provide the following services:
- Real Estate Due Diligence prior to conveyancing
- Italian Power of Attorney services
- Preliminary Sale and Purchase Agreement (contratto preliminare di compravendita or compromesso) and Offer to Purchase (proposta di acquisto)
- Legal assistance through the whole transaction process, from negotiation with other parties to closing deed stage
- Tax and inheritance planning assistance
- Italian Legal Translation
- Italian Tax Code application
- Documents’ international validation services
- Escrow Account Service
- Property Management
Contact us to discuss your individual case and get a free quote for our services.
Just fill in the form below: